Browse By


Tag Archives: 246

10 Largest Countries In The World

Largest Countries In The World: Earth’s surface is covered with water by 71 % and the remaining 29% is a land mass. The land mass consists of continents and islands divided into 195 countries to be exact. These countries are made up of different shapes